Relentless Support For Patients After Surgical Errors
All types of surgery have known risks. For some serious, major procedures, those risks include permanent injury or death. However, some devastating medical outcomes result from surgical mistakes and negligence that cannot be attributed to those risks. When signing a surgical consent form, you do not sign away the right to take legal action in these situations.
At Bencoe & LaCour Law, PC, we put decades of experience and an extensive network of highly qualified expert resources to work for our clients. We know how sharply life can change after a surgical procedure goes wrong, either during an emergency-room surgery or a scheduled operation. Therefore, we are committed to performing a thorough investigation for our clients.
Exposing Serious Medical Mistakes And Obtaining Just Compensation
We aggressively pursue valid, serious claims arising from acts of negligence such as:
- Leaving a foreign object of any kind in the surgical cavity, which can lead to life-threatening infections and other potentially fatal complications
- Operating on the wrong body part
- Administering an anesthesia overdose, the wrong anesthesia for the patient or committing any other serious medication errors
- Failing to respond in a timely and proper manner to surgical complications that should have been anticipated
- A range of other surgical errors, including those leading to permanently disabling brain and spinal cord injuries
If you are suffering or grieving after a suspected surgical error in New Mexico, our attorneys will provide compassionate, reliable legal guidance. We have built a strong track record of success in negotiating and litigating complex medical malpractice claims. This includes obtaining numerous settlements exceeding $1 million in cases involving permanently disabling injuries or wrongful death.
Trusted Legal Guidance And Passionate Advocacy
We take cases we believe in, and we take them all the way through trial or appeal when litigation is in our clients’ best interests. To tell us what happened to you or a family member and begin exploring legal options – with no worries about cost, risk or obligation – contact our law firm. Simply call 505-633-8949 or send an email inquiry now.