Serious Personal Injury
By Your Side After A Catastrophic Accident
Any injury that requires medical treatment can be a serious burden. However, courts and insurance companies view injuries with significant or life-changing consequences differently.
Bencoe & LaCour Law, PC, focuses on injuries that are life-changing, medically complex, result in permanent loss of function or require ongoing care. When you turn to us for help, we will aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve. From day one until your legal matter is resolved, our team will remain by your side, advocating for your best interests.
Contact our Albuquerque office to speak with a compassionate and effective personal injury attorney. We offer free initial consultations, so you have nothing to lose by sharing your story with a member of our team.
Proven Advocates For Families Coping With Life-Altering Injuries
We Have The Skills Necessary To Handle Complex Cases
- Motor vehicle accidents at highway speeds, involving a truck or motorcycle, or otherwise traumatic enough to cause serious injuries or a fatality
- Slip-and-fall accidents on dangerous property when the outcome is a head injury, disabling back injury, spinal cord injury, hip fracture or multiple bone breaks
- Instances of hospital malpractice or nursing home neglect or abuse, including catastrophic falls due to lack of resident supervision by staff
- Serious injuries caused by dangerous or defective products
- A range of accidents that cause serious and catastrophic injuries to children
The processes and analysis required to put an estimated monetary value on injuries that change a person’s life forever are sophisticated. You may be coping with an inability to work, the costs of adaptive equipment, loss of enjoyment of life and many other consequences – not just the costs of your medical care. Our experience equips us to prove your serious personal injury claim using the proper, highly qualified experts in life care planning, rehabilitation, economics and all relevant medical fields.
Disclaimer: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.