Property Hazards Often Cause Serious Falls
Anyone who believes that a serious fall on dangerous property cannot be a life-changing event has never taken such a fall. The same is true in regard to a range of other serious accidents caused by property owners’ negligence, such as those caused by collapsing displays in big-box stores.
The lawyers at Bencoe & LaCour Law, PC, understand New Mexico premises liability laws. While we never pursue frivolous slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall cases, our strength in pursuing serious, valid lawsuits under these laws is well-documented. If you or a family member is suffering after an injury on another’s property that you believe should not have happened, we can help you if that injury was caused by a property owner’s failure to maintain safe conditions
Extensive Premises Liability Experience And Major Financial Recoveries For Clients
Our strengths include the agility and resources to conduct a prompt, thorough investigation after incidents involving:
- A fall caused by poor safety conditions in a parking lot, such as holes or poor lighting
- A slip-and-fall accident caused by a wet floor
- A trip-and-fall accident due to major obstacles in a retail store, restaurant or another commercial establishment
- Head injuries, crush injuries, bone fractures or any other harm caused by falling merchandise or an improperly constructed display in a store
- A fall by a patient in a hospital, rehabilitation facility or nursing home, either due to being dropped or inadequately supervised by staff, when that patient is known to be at risk
Throughout New Mexico, business owners and other property owners can be held accountable for unsafe property conditions that cause serious personal injury. Such cases can be challenging, however. Waiting too long to seek qualified counsel can make it impossible to recover the compensation you deserve.
PROMPT PRESERVATION OF EVIDENCE MATTERS. CALL OUR LAW FIRM RIGHT AWAY.
Our collaborative lawyers and caring, professional staff will take your potential case seriously. We will act promptly to recover critical evidence of a dangerous condition and, if we see the validity in your case, start building it for a possible trial from day one.
Disclaimer: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.